A Colorado greenhouse maternity affair
Capture the magic of these heartwarming winter maternity photos in Windsor. The session took place in the picturesque Blooms on 23 greenhouse. Join this beautiful family as they celebrate the impending arrival of their newest member in a cozy greenhouse, surrounded by the charm of the season. The story unfolds with a loving older brother, the anticipation of a March baby boy, and a heartwarming proposal that adds an extra layer of sweetness to this special moment.
1. Winter Wonderland in Colorado: The greenhouse was the perfect location for these winter maternity photos in Windsor, CO. The weather has finally dropped to below freezing temps and harsh winds. Indoor maternity sessions are always a solid choice during the winter months.
2. A Beautiful Family in Focus: This adorable family from Johnstown, CO. were so easy to work with. Wildly enough, I found out that Clayton, the big brother, is my son’s best friend that had switched charter schools. We did a mix of poses and mom showed up in the perfect dress to coordinate with her boys and then she changed into one of our brand new gowns from our client closet. It was so stunning on her for these greenhouse maternity photos.
3. Welcoming a March Baby Boy: They will get to meet their new addition at the end of February or March. There is definitely some splits in the votes on a name for this little guy. Big Brother seems to be stuck on Cruz!
4. Cozy Greenhouse Maternity Session: The Greenhouse has such dreamy light and provides a unique backdrop for any photo session. The looks are changed throughout the year but always provide a deeply warm + cozy vibe.
5. Dad’s Heartwarming Proposal: As I was packing my gear up, Dad asked if I could take one more photo. Before, I could get my camera back out and ready, he was down on one knee and proposing to Emily with a gorgeous champagne diamond ring. We had to do more than just one photo after that. I joked with him that she wasn’t going to pick any of the photos from before the proposal with out the gorgeous ring. She was beaming and Clay was all about it.
Let’s start planning your winter maternity photos in Windsor, CO!
January 12, 2024