It’s all in the details
Denver studio maternity sessions are always so much fun! The privacy and not worrying about what the weather in Colorado will be like are quickly making these a popular option. Expecting mamas can wear any of the gowns worn outdoors and opt for a more intimate look for these photoshoots. Here are a list of popular items you can bring to your Denver studio maternity photoshoot.
- Jeans and a tank top. This is such a classic and timeless look. Make sure your jeans are non-maternity. They do not need to button and will look better if they are open to show off your adorable bump! Most Mamas find that they like the look with some tears in them to give a bit of an edgier feel. Your tank top should be solid and most opt for black or white.
- Lacey dresses/robes for the win! These allow for such a stunning look. There is such a softness that these dresses give. The texture adds the perfect touch as well. You can find ones that have a built in slip or some have a high slit that make it easy to show the bump, if desired. You cannot go wrong with either look.
- A simple back dress. Yes, you know the one that has taken Pinterest by storm! These are perfect for those silhouette poses and make for the best black and white maternity photos.
- Bra + Panty set if you are comfortable with intimate photos. There is no better way to show off that beautiful bump than with a bralette set. These can be done in the Calvin Klein look or a lacy look in any color. Creams and whites are typically the best as they have such a soft and timeless look.
- Florals, floras, florals. You can bring a simple handful of baby’s breath, florals that resemble your wedding bouquet, seasonal florals and some that will coordinate with the decor in your home or nursery.
I recommend booking your Denver studio maternity session once you are in your second trimester to guarantee my availability.